HomePractice AreasAttorney ProfileAutomobile Accidents Q & AAutomobile Insurance Q & ASlip & Fall Accidents Q & AMunicipal Court and DWI Q & AReal Estate Q & AMortgage CalculatorWills, Estates & Probate Q & AGuardianship & Power of Attorney Q & APayment CenterContact Us with QuestionsRequest an AppointmentDirections



Q:  If I fall and am injured, can I be compensated for my damages?

A:  Yes, but only if your fall was due to negligence. There are different legal standards that apply depending on who owned or was in control of the property.

Q: Can I get my medical bills paid?

A:  Normally, medical bills will be paid under the "medical payments" provision of the property owner’s insurance policy. This is available even if no negligence was involved.

Q:  What if I can’t work because of my injuries?

A:  You may be entitled to recover money for your lost wages and future disability from the negligent party.

CALL 732-244-0500 for a FREE telephone consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney

Law Office of Joseph Pinizzotto
189 Route 37 West Toms River, NJ 08755
Phone: 732-244-0500 Fax: 732-286-0629